Sunday, August 19, 2007

August Babies Birthday Bash





Today we had a birthday bash for August babies Sherise, Javier and Bernice. I am lucky to have my sister and her boy-friend to help me out, inflating balloons and decorating the function room for the birthday party. Our decision to display our Little Darling’s birthday present from his xiao yi – the giant Winnie The Pooh at the function room proved to be a good move. It was so popular that many of the babies, kids and mummies like to take photos with it. Thanks to xiao yi and uncle Steven for being so generous in giving Little Darling this lovely present. :-)

Thanks to all uncles, aunties and little friends’ for coming, the birthday party was a successful one. Thank you very much for your gifts, ang pow and spending your precious weekend afternoon with us! Hope everyone has enjoyed a wonderful afternoon!

Me & My Darling I - Ah Bear!


Me & My Darling II

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker