Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mummy Had A Great Fall!

We were at my mum place this weekend. I was irritated with some rubbish in the garden, after picked them up to throw into dustbin and walked out, I fell down and sprained my left foot! It was very painful and I couldn’t stand up immediately after the fall. Little Darling who was standing at the gate cried and kept calling 'Mummy! Mummy!' when he saw me fall. I told him to get daddy or grandma to help me up but he just standing there crying! I thought it was too sudden and he was frightened.

During this hour, my family members were either busy in the kitchen or watching television in the living room or maybe upstairs at the second floor, so no one heard Little Darling cry. No choice, I had to tolerate with the pain and tried to console Little Darling. Few minutes later, I tried to stand up by myself and walked limping back into house with Little Darling.

Luckily I was not carrying him at the time….. or else wonder what unthinkable would be!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker