Thursday, February 07, 2008

恭喜发财! 新年快乐!


Gong Xi Gong Xi! Happy New Year! We woke up late on the first day of Chinese New Year! After bath and breakfast it was almost lunch time! We visited my in-laws before going back to my mum house.

There were so crowded at my mum house. All my sisters, borther-in-laws, nephews and nieces were at home! Little Darling received a lot of ang pows and of course daddy and mummy given away a lot of ang pows too! :-P

We planned to stay at my mum house till Sunday afternoon, so that Little Darling had more time to play with gor gors, jie jies and di di!

Besides my own siblings, we did not have many visitors this year. Based on Chinese customs, my mum and my sisters should not visit relatives or friends this year as we had lost our father early last year!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker