Monday, December 17, 2007

Grow Hair Mission

Hi, how time flies! It’s time to update about our hair-growing mission!

Two months past since we started to apply hair-growing lotion on Little Darling’s ‘botak’ (bald) head! It worked. The front part had grown to about 0.5cm but the center and some parts at the back was much longer, about 5cm to 7cm! Result is satisfactory! May be Little Darling has very fine hair, so one cannot tell his hair had grown long from far! But my mother and sisters said his hair is too messy, the long ones always ‘flying’ and standing up and wanted me to trim Little Darling’s hair! But I just simply ignored it! Hehe……

Many people was shocked when they learnt that our Darling’s hair had not yet grown long and the current result came from his 15months’ effort! Some aunties advised me to apply liquor. There is a belief that that would help hair growth! But I am still hesitating because worry of side-effect! But I will continue to apply hair lotion and believe that in time to come our Little Darling will have thick and long hair!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker