Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bad Temper + Bad Habit!

Little Darling has very bad temper; he would yell, shout and cry when unhappy. He would often beat his own head repeatedly when he is angry e.g. when you scold him.

He has become so strong that I have no strength to hold him up when he struggles in throwing tantrums. The worst thing is that in this few weeks he has started to beat his own head repeatedly if you scold him or he is angry! I have been telling him not to beat his own head, must ‘sayang’ his head … blah blah blah…. which he has been ignoring! I was wondering if he not felt painful when he beat his own head! I have asked him to beat his own buttock instead to no avail.

Our petty Little Darling is really petty and very sticky recently. He would stick fast to mummy like glue on paper! He would sometimes call me non-stop for nothing ‘ mummy, mummy, mee mee mee……!’ He would simply refuse to play or read books by himself, pester mummy to do it with him together. I would be happy to do so but I just could not attend to him all the times as I have to prepare his meals, do the washing and other housework. Now I can only do all these when he is sleeping, other than this, I would be occupied by the Little one!!!!!

Headache!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker