Friday, June 02, 2017

My trip to Malaysia(Day 2)

We finally arrived at the leaning tower of Telok Intan at 6.30 am. I saw the magnificent leaning tower and its unique wavy clock. After that, we went to a eating house and had delicious Bak Kut Teh for breakfast. After our meal, we went to Tua Pek Gong temple and ate a small bowl of red wine mee siam there . Soon, we arrived at Sekinchan fishing village and had our lunch which served shark meat porridge, fried shark meat and steamed shark meat. For dessert, we ate fish scale jelly. They make the fish scale jelly using the gel from the fish scales. We walked to a shop to buy fishballs because they tasted nice and were quite special. Over there, I saw raw fish maw hanging over my head. After that, we went to a beach and I was sweltering as the weather was very hot at the beach. However, I had fun playing bubbles there with a Malay girl. I also sat on a swing while eating ice cream. After that, we made our way to the restaurant for the special dish '12-gold- phoenix 'which looked spectacular but tasted horrible; so horrible that I could only eat the abalone. After a long day, we finally headed for Genting. We reached Genting at about 9 pm and quickly grabbed our luggage, checked into our room and went for a walk around the surroundings. Genting underwent massive changes, from a few old shops into a modern shopping mall  . After about fifteen minutes, we retreated to our room, had showers and went to bed.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker