Friday, September 22, 2006

Full Month Celebrations!

After the underfed incident, we decided to go back and stayed with my mum during confinement period. Everything was moving smoothly with my mum's help!


Times flying, one month was over without I realised it! Our Little darling is full month today! We shaved our little darling bald, he looks like a shaolin monk now! hahaha...


We intended to keep this special day solely to our family. That's why no buffet, no dinner but only given full month cakes to some of our relatives and closed friends.


Till today, I am suffering of been not having enough sleep because our little darling is a night active baby. Besides every 2 hours feeding, he wakes up 2am every night to play till 5am before he fall asleep again! I think I turn into a panda liao! I really hope that he can adapt to our day and night cycle soon!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker