Saturday, August 08, 2009

Our Dear Creative Boy

Chat with Darling could be very ‘challenging’. He could react extremely fast and he really can give you all kinds of answers besides he has thousands and thousands of ‘why’! When you ask him back why this why that. He could given you answer that really impressive people!


Other than this, Darling is very creative. He loves to sing and change lyrics according to his mood.

Original lyrics as follows:-
Jimmy crack corn I don’t care
Jimmy crack corn I don’t care
Jimmy crack corn I don’t care
My master gone away.
Right hand up I don’t care
Right hand up I don’t care
Right hand up I don’t care
My master gone away…………

Darling’s multiple version…..

Policeman came I don’t care
Policeman came I don’t care
Policeman came I don’t care
My mummy gone away.

大野狼来了 I don’t care
大野狼来了 I don’t care
大野狼来了 I don’t care
My master gone away
…………….. and many other versions!

ii. Five little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell down and broke his head, mummy called the doctor and doctor said “ No more little monkey jumping on the bed!”
Four little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell down and broke his head, mummy called the doctor and doctor said “ No more little monkey jumping on the bed!”
.
.
One little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell down and broke his head, mummy called the doctor and doctor said “ No more little monkey jumping on the bed!”

Please listen how he changed it! Taken when we were on the way to my mum’s house. :D

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker