Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bad Boy Bad Habits!

All the time Little Darling has bad temper but is still manageable. This afternoon we brought him shopping at a nearby shopping centre to buy him some Christmas accessories. When I realized that I left my wallet in the car and daddy was away to buy lunch at the other floor, I told Darling that we shall come back to the shop later after gotten money from daddy. But Little Darling refused to leave the shop and started to throw tantrumns. To my surprise he wailed very loud and refused to let me hold him.



I told myself do not give in as he would using it as ‘weapon’ in future, so I walked away to force him to leave the shop… but he just lying down on the floor instead!!!!! I was so mad yet I really lost, not knowing how to deal with his mischievious behavior! I ignored him and continued to walk away, he quickly rose and followed while wailing but he would stop and lie on the floor again when I stopped to wait for him. I was worried that people might knock on him because it was pretty crowded in the shopping mall. No choice but to continue to walk and turn round to peep, to make sure that he was following. This dramatic movie lasted for about 10 minutes untill we saw daddy coming. I saluted! He became naughtier recently!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker