Friday, October 31, 2008

Right Foot Pain!

From next week onwards, Little darling is going to stay in a childcare center as mummy is started work week after next. Thought of spending a peaceful and relaxing day with Little Darling at home since we have been very busy last two weeks zooming everywhere sourced for childcare center and Little Darling could not have his proper nap too.

This morning, when I was preparing breakfast, Little Darling was playing in the kitchen as usual though I keep reminding him that coffee is very hot, kettle is very hot etc. Before I finished nag, he kicked on the cup of coffee and burnt his right foot! I quickly soak his feet in a pot of room temperature water and tried to calm him down. He wailed loud and kept shouting ‘Mummy hug hug mummy kiss, Darling pain Darling pain Darling worry!’ After half an hour then I applied some toothpaste on the burnt foot and brought him to see doctor.

Luckly doctor said is minor and prescribed us some pain relief cream and pain killer in case Little Darling cry pain. He was fine when reach home. I applied the cream on his right foot and told him to sit tight on the chair and he really sitting there whole morning till I carried him! In the afternoon, he quikly asked mummy to hug him as he worried when he saw I made a cup of coffee! Guess he still has the phobia! Sigh.................

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker