Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Locked In The Bedroom!!!

What a nightmare this morning!

Little Darling poo poo-ed early in the morning after he woke up. As usual, he was running around the Master bedroom, playing ‘catch-me-if-you-can’, not letting me clean him. I was very tired with this behavior, so I left him carry on with his mischief and went out of the bedroom to prepare his morning bath water, intending to come back to him after that.


I heard him wail when I was busy preparing water in the Powder room! Master bedroom door was closed! Quickly I rushed to open the door ….. Gosh! It was locked! Little Darling was frightened and screaming inside while I was looking for the key in panic! I was unable to locate it! Out of no choice, I called for help from guards! While waiting for the locksmith to come, I asked two guards to break the lock as Little Darling was wailing and shouting for mummy at the other side of the door! I really worried that he might injure himself from banging on the door!


The locksmith arrived only when the door lock was broken by the guard and just before daddy rushed back from office! Little Darling was so panicked that he tried hard to push open the door when the locksmith was still hard at work prying the broken door lock that jammed the door. When the door was finally opened Mummy quickly hugged Little Darling and checked if he suffered any bruises! He was soaked with sweat and stunk from having the poo with him for over an hour! I was at a loss for words to notice that in all the panic, he was capable of taking the toothpaste tube from the washroom and squeezed out some toothpaste on the floor. There were also some books and files thrown at the door!


Thank Goodness! He emerged unharmed but only shaken from the experience! He kept saying ‘scared scared’ for some time after that!


No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker