Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day


Little Darling’s school gave all mothers a nice bouquet after our lesson on Thursday. He liked the flowers very much; non-stop he said ‘flower, flower, flower!’ and he really hugged it tight in his little fat arms! On and off he would shout ‘dad dad! Flower…’ to mean that he wanted daddy to buy one! J He would say ‘dad dad….. and point out to the door when he asks daddy to buy him things he likes!


I spoilt our Mother’s Day schedule ‘to bring Little Darling visit to Peranakan Museum’ by my having very bad cough and sore throat, whole body aching and a need to rest badly! We saved the cake and our seafood dinner for some other day as I could not eat all these stuffs now! But I received a GREAT present from our Little Darling………….. ie: KISS! KISS! KISS! :) fly kiss only as I have cough! Little Darling must have missed mummy’s kisses very much, he has been asking for mummy to kiss him these few days but I could only offer to kiss him on his forehead and not allow him to kiss me! :-)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker