Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mummy Locked Out In The Balcony/Darling In The House


I was watering the plants at the balcony and let Little Darling flipped his books at the living room after his dinner this evening. Who knows this ‘kaypoh’ baby wanted to join in watering the plants. I told him to sit aside to watch and not to disturb mummy. He simply couldn’t sit tight and started to slide the glass door-panes open and closed. He totally ignored my warning that he might lock himself in and cry till daddy came home from work if the door-panes accidentally got latched.


‘Cluck!’ Oh no! He latched the door! I was panic but I had to act cool! I told him to push the latch up to release it! He smiled sweetly and simply kept saying mummy mummy….. My goodness! Not knowing that he got into trouble, our Little Darling still was playing peek-a-boo with me! I kept asking him to push the latch up………At long last, luckily he managed to push it up after few tries! My Darling really gave me a big big fright! Phew! I think I will have to search the glass door key out and keep in my pocket whenever I am at the balcony. In the meantime, I will have to teach him how to latch/unlatch the door, just in case this happens again!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker