Friday, November 02, 2007

Mummy's Darling, Mummy's Headache!


Little Darling is becoming more mischievous and stubborn day by day. Mummy believed he understood what I told him but he was just being naughty and stubborn. He always seems to have his own opinion and will insist on it; no matter what and how mummy tells him, whether soft and hard approaches are applied on him! For example, when he refuses to eat porridge, he will keep his mouth shut and lips sealed. No matter how hard mummy tries to coax him, he will not open his ‘golden’ mouth. Sometimes when mummy was really furious, he will get scolded or smacked. But again he would not open his mouth!


I used to be a working woman. I quitted to take care of our precious Darling after he was born and since then I hardly have time to do something else, be it exercise or rest. This has caused me to become short tempered and sometimes really feel like giving up being a SAHM. I have mentioned many times to daddy that I would like to quit as SAHM and go back to work. This Little one can really drive me nuts till I have headache and chest pain. I knew that he is too young to understand things but you know what!? I could spend my whole afternoon just to feed him milk and swing him in the sarong for 3, 4 hours and he napped for just 10 mins. He was tired but he just refused to go to sleep. He would become cranky and wail if I stopped swing him and put him down. Sometimes I really was lost and did not know how to handle him.

The most stressful time is during classes. I was always very worried on those days because when he is not in good mood due to lack of nap in the afternoon before going to class. He would simply throw tantrums, shout and refuse to listen and sit in the class. He is so strong to twist and turn till I have no strength to hold him.

He is growing bigger and stronger while I am getting older and weaker, I am worried that one day I will be unable to handle him anymore! Wondering when then our Little Darling could understand and know to appreciate our advice and teaching……..

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker