Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Little Darling Starts To Walk Few Steps Unaided



After having bathed Little Darling, I thought of letting him view the scenery outside our bedroom window for a while before I started to get busy in kitchen. I told him that I would like to take some pictures of him but our naughty baby refused to cooperate. No matter how I pleaded with him, he had his back facing me and purposely remained so. Few minutes later, he suddenly turned to face me and smiled cheerfully. I quickly snapped out my camera to capture the moments, in whatever postures of his.

I guessed Little Darling must be in good mood, as suddenly he wanted to show me he could stand unaided. I clapped hands to praise his brave act. Wow! Little Darling walked 3 steps unaided……. Our Little Darling finally made his first steps this morning! Though many of his friends of his age are already walking steadily, this is still his great achievement!

He tried walking 2, 3 steps unaided when playing in the living room this afternoon. I was so happy! Before this, I worried about carrying him around, that I felt I have difficulty of doing so nowdays, especially when me alone have to bring him to classes.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker