Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our Little Darling Our Sweetheart!

I was sitting on the rocking chair with Little Darling sitting on my laps, listening to his favorite songs while at the same time he was chi chi cha cha ‘talking’ something that I did not understand. On and off he would look at me puzzled because I did not pat him as I usually will when I hug him sitting on the rocking chair. I said to him ‘Darling, mummy very tired!’ You go play by your own. Let mummy rest a while ok?’ Immediately he lied onto my arms and patted me as if he was trying to comfort me! He was such an understanding sweetheart! He is just a little baby but he can be so heartwarming! He melted my heart and swept away all my fatigue!

Suddenly I heard something sweeter! He called ‘ma ma’… Wow! Finally he called me ma ma….. so happy! I hugged him in my arms and he offered me a wet kiss! Hehe….. Besides calling mama, Little Darling also knows to call mah mah (grandma), jeh jeh (elder sister), sssh---tarr (star), dirt—teee (dirty) and Bardbard (birdbird). :-)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker