Monday, February 12, 2007

Scratch on Little Tender and Delicate Forehead

I was busy with spring cleaning these few days, at the same time have to take care of the little one! I was extremely tired and regretted that not get a part-time helper to assist me.

Over the weekend I tried to finish as much as possible because hb could help to take care of the little one. Since his cleaning skills was very much below acceptable standard. I rather he spent time with baby like feeding baby milk and swing him sleep or carry and play with him.

After a day hard working, I intended to sit down for a cup of tea before our dinner. I feel like to carry and talking to Little Darling since whole day I don’t do so! I was shocked! My eyes balls almost dropped!!!!! There was a deep and long scratch on Little Darling’s forehead and it was so red! It must very painful! Yet daddy has no clue how, when and where our Little Darling got it?! Our precious one still looks very happy and as if nothing happened! I think he has forgotten about the pain! I almost fainted! My heart was very very painful seeing such a cut on the little tender and delicate face! It almost touched eyebrow, what if slightly longer, it might hurt his left eye! Goodness me! I was worried if it will leave scar? If can, I will rather it cut on my face! sob! sob! sob!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker